Module Change Form

Module Change Form

by Reiss Barton -
Number of replies: 1


I'm currently trying to change my modules as I have too many in semester 2. Does anyone know where I can find the form for this?



In reply to Reiss Barton

Re: Module Change Form

by Bob Ridge-Stearn -


  1. Go to mynewman.
  2. Click the link 'student' on left hand side.
  3. Scroll right to the bottom of the page and you will see Change of Circumstances Forms
  4. The last form is the Change of Module Form 

Bob Ridge-Stearn.