by Brett Whilton -
Number of replies: 1
Hi. I am on a PGCE course and I have been advised to get a form to switch from a level 7 assignment to a level 6. I was told I could get it from the hub. The hub said I need to get it online. I have tried and I do not know where it is. I am guessing it is on SharePoint but for some reason I cannot get access to share point. It keeps asking for my credentials. I put my details in and it does not do anything. Please can you help me get access to share point or forward me the forms please? Many thanks
In reply to Brett Whilton

Re: assignment

by Bob Ridge-Stearn -

Sorry, I don't know either and this is the IT Help Forum. I suggest you contact your personal tutor (APT) or ask in the School of Education School Office.  I don't understand what you say about signing into SharePoint because you are obviously signed in here and we have a single sign-on system.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Bob Ridge-Stearn

Head of e-Learning