How to send assignments electronically

How to send assignments electronically

by Deleted user -
Number of replies: 5

I need to send an assignment electronically for tomorrow (Friday), but the video on moodle of how to do it isn't working.  Please can you provide some instructions (and what details need to go on a cover sheet (if any).

Many thanks

In reply to Deleted user

Re: How to send assignments electronically

by Anna Greenhill -

Hi Claire,

Are you submitting to Moodle or Mahara? If its Mahara, there are step by step instructions in your Mahara guide. If you have lost it, you can find a copy on the Mahara Support page. 

Thanks,

Anna

In reply to Anna Greenhill

by Anna Greenhill -

http://moodle-archive.newman.ac.uk/13-14/pluginfile.php/98589/mod_resource/content/2/MaharaHelpBooklet_margin2.docx

Here is a link..

In reply to Anna Greenhill

by Deleted user -

Is this the normal way to send assignments electronically via Mahara? (or Moddle?).  I started the course a week later than the majority of students, so missed the induction and details of how to send assignments electronically.

In reply to Deleted user

by Bob Ridge-Stearn -

I think Anna is guessing you are a PGCE Secondary student. Is that correct? If so, Anna's guide to Mahara explains how to submit work from that PGCE course. Other modules may ask you to submit work electronically via Moodle in which case there will be an Assignment Brief on the Moodle page that explains the assessment and an 'Assignment' link on the Moodle page. On the front page of Moodle is a link called "Help with Electronic Submission of Assignments". That should help you with Moodle assignments. If you're concerned, please speak to your tutor who will be pleased to explain what is expected on your modules.

Best wishes,

Bob Ridge-Stearn (Head of e-Learning)

In reply to Deleted user

by Bob Ridge-Stearn -

As the deadline is today and you started late, feel free to call me - 0121 476 1181 ext 2425.

Bob Ridge-Stearn
Head of e-Leanring