Here's how to create a Contact Group;
- Sign in to Outlook and click onto ‘Contacts’ (located at the bottom left of the screen)
- Click ‘New Contact Group’
- Click ‘Add Members’ in the top menu and select where you wish to get your users. E.g. Address Book.
- Add the users to the Contact Group by typing the names and clicking ‘Members’ to add them to the list. Once completed, click ‘ok’
- Click ‘Save and Close’ in the top left corner of the window.
- Your Contact Group will now be in your contacts.
Here’s how to send it;
- Go to your Contacts
- Right-click the contact group you wish to send
- Click ‘Forward Contact’ then choose how you want to send it. E.g. as an Outlook Contact.
- Your Contact Group will be an attachment on the email
Here’s how to save a Contact Group you have been emailed;
- Open the email (double click the email to open it fully in a new window)
- With the email still open, go to your contacts.
- Click and Drag the attachment into your contacts.
- Your Contact List should now be in your contacts.
Here’s how to use a Contact Group;
You have two options here, you could either;
- Type the name of the group in the ‘To’ field in a new email OR
- Go to your contacts, right-click the Contact Group and select ‘Create’ then ‘Email’
Hope this helps